Become a Dealer
At PBM, we take pride in our ability to build equipment specific to our customer’s needs and rely upon a network of dealers to represent us by taking on our product lines. We use high quality components and design our equipment to last through rough conditions. We know that our customers rely upon their equipment to work when they need it the most and that is why we put extra effort into making sure that we supply them with the best products on the market.
PBM welcomes dealers that share our dedication to customer service and quality craftsmanship. Our goal is to expand our dealer network with partners that will represent our products with the same dedication and attention to detail that we do. If you feel that you have what it takes to become a PBM dealer, we invite you to apply for dealership status.
Authorized PBM dealers benefit from our customer loyalty and the strength of the PBM brand. Joining our network of dealers provides you with access to our innovative products, top-notch service, support, and training. You will also benefit from special dealer offers that provide additional value to your business and your customers.
- Customer Service – PBM stands behind its dealers and products with warranties, repair services, and a knowledgeable staff that is only a phone call away.
- Discounts – PBM Dealers will receive wholesale pricing on PBM equipment, Parts, & Accessories, as well as extended discounts on pre-season stock orders.
- Training – PBM will offer training on its product lines and ordering processes to its dealers at no cost.
- Literature – Product Literature and promotional goods will be supplied by PBM.
- Territory – PBM will not establish a new dealer within the same sales territory of another dealer carrying the same product lines.
- Referrals – If a customer contacts us to buy a sprayer, we will direct them to the closest dealer that carries their desired product line.
- A minimum stock level is required to maintain dealer status.
- A new dealer must not be in the sales territory of an existing PBM dealer that carries the same product lines.
- Dealers must offer service and repairs OR promote PBM’s repair service for PBM Equipment.
Steps to Become A Dealer
- Contact a PBM Salesman or our Headquarters in Chico, CA and inform us of your interest in becoming a PBM dealer.
- We will discuss the product lines that you would like to represent and determine if your dealership would infringe on any existing PBM dealer territories.
- Once we determine your dealer eligibility, you will be introduced to a service representative who will be your point of contact for sales and information.