* Multiple mounting styles & options
* Stainless Steel manifolds with brass valves
* 2, 3, or 4-Valve manifolds are available
* Custom advanced spray solutions are available, contact your closest PBM Dealer to learn more
* Examples include variable rate application, GPS mapping, multi-product application, auto steering, automatic boom shutoff and more
UPO Posts & Toggle Boxes:
Control multiple boom sections with ease using PBM’s UPO Posts and Toggle Boxes. These systems can be mounted directly onto a sprayer frame or onto a tractor for control while on the go. Multiple mounting options are available including bolt-on or RAM claw mounts.
PBM Target Pro
The Target Pro Spray System uses an ultrasonic sonar to detect if a tree or object is in it’s spray path and automatically turn on or off it’s spray nozzles as it passes the target. This can be used for spraying in-between trees in an orchard, or for only spraying the trunks of trees.
Advanced Sprayer Controls
The CR7 is a 7-inch lightweight field computer with customizable in-job layouts. A simple widget concept, easily accessible settings, and ISO Universal Terminal (UT) and Task Controller capabilities make this mighty unit an affordable, plug-and-play system.
Raven Viper 4+
Viper 4+ integrates with Raven’s full line of products into one networked platform that offers a capacitive touchscreen and an intuitive, tablet-style interface with swiping features and horizontal or vertical orientation. Customize your Viper 4+ by user and machine – it’s colorblind which means it works with equipment of every brand.