* 100 Gallon Polyethylene Tank
* 6-8ft. Flex Berm Boom
* 4HP Honda Engine
* Hypro 1538 Centrifugal Pump
* UPO Post with 2-Port SS Manifold
* 200 Gallon Polyethylene Tank
* AR D30 Diaphragm Pump
* Walking Beam Axle
* Double Over-The-Row Spray Boom
Protect your vines and your harvest with PBM Walking Beam and Lil’ Squirt sprayers, configured specifically for vineyard applications. Vineyard Walking Beam Sprayers, from 55 to 250 gallons, move lightly over tilled soils with ground compaction. Properly equipped, they will spray both sides of two rows in one pass, cutting application time in half. Use covered booms to protect your vines and eliminate herbicide drift. PBM’s Lil’ Squirt Mini-Blast sprayers can travel on soft soils to deliver a saturating mist which will fully coat your vines.
- This 100 gallon single axle sprayer was designed to spray when and where small tractors cannot. The innovative Flex Berm Boom is equipped with low tension breakaway and impact resistant canopies that allow the boom to deflect off of objects in the spray path such as sprinklers, trunks and vines.
- This sprayer package provides durability and off road versatility with a walking beam axle, centrifugal spray pump and tower attachment that raises the spray tips to a higher level for a more direct application.
- PBM’s double over-the-row spray boom gives this sprayer the ability to spray both sides of two rows at the same time. Walking beam suspension reduces bounce and minimizes soil compaction. A gas powered engine and diaphragm pump combination is standard for this package.